domingo, 20 de junio de 2010

Hooked on Crochet




I learned to knit when I was a child. I used to knit scarves and sweaters.
My boyfriend encouraged me to design crocheted evil creatures but I thought I wouldn't be able to accomplish it. And time went by ...until the day when surfing the web I came across amigurumi design and I convinced myself to try it. It was awesome to discover that I was able to make these cute dolls.
At present, I'm quite busy preparing all my stuff for my Etsy shop. I'm opening it very soon and I'll be adding new designs all the time, maybe, due to the fact that I can't stop crocheting. I frequently think about new creatures, the best combination of colours and the quality of my yarns.

Enganchada al crochet

Aprendí a tejer cuando era niña. Solía tejer bufandas y sweaters.
Mi novio me alentó a diseñar criaturas maléficas de crochet pero yo pensé que no podría lograrlo. Y el tiempo pasó...hasta el día que cuando navegando por internet me encontré con el diseño de amigurumis y me convencí de intentarlo. Fue maravilloso descubrir que podía crear estos adorables muñecos.
En este momento, estoy bastante ocupada preparando todas mis cosas para mi tienda en Etsy. La abriré muy pronto y estaré agregando nuevos diseños todo el tiempo, tal vez, debido al hecho de no poder parar de hacer crochet. Frecuentemente pienso en nuevas criaturas, en la mejor combinación de colores y en la calidad de mis hilos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario